The Austrian real estate crowdfunding platform Rendity offers very generous signup bonus to celebrate the final steps up to the €20 million milestone. They giving €100 cashback for each new investor. We’ll both receive €100 cashback, when someone register form my link and invests in one of Rendity real estate projects!
I invest in Rendity for more than 6 months and want to share the pros and cons of the platform in my opinion.
Rendity pros and cons
- Access to real estate development and rental projects in Austria and Germany for investors looking to diversify their portfolio into this developed markets.
- All loans are secured by real estate and the borrowers are established companies with good track record.
- Project information is very detailed and really useful.
- 0% default rate and no late loans for more than 60 days.
- Interest earnings start from the first day of the investment.
- Low interest rates (compared to other P2P platforms like Reinvest24).
- Some information is available only in German language.
- High minimum investment – €500 in one projects (was €1000 at the start).
- No BuyBack guarantee.
- Long term investments – from 24 to 60 months. Early exit is possible after 24 months.
Rendity – Key Performance Indicators
Rendity is an young platform, but has an experienced team and invest in real estate projects mostly in Vienna which is the best city to live in Europe. Recently it started to expand in Germany with a project in Leipzig.
€100 sign up bonus for new investors 💰
Rendity offers very generous signup bonus to celebrate the final steps up to the €20 million milestone. They giving €100 cashback for each new investor. The bonus is good until they reach €20 million of investments! Currently they are at €19,739,000 and I doubt this offer will last long.
You can register from bit.ly/Rendity200 to get €100 cashback bonus
The bonus will be credited to your investor wallet as soon as you had invested in Rendity for the first time and the 2-week withdrawal period has expired.